Hargis has served public utilities including water providers and electrical generators for decades. We understand the everchanging regulatory framework and demanding nature of today’s public utilities. Our team assists our public water utility clients in upholding their fundamental responsibility to provide safe, reliable, and secure water supplies. We work with you to develop and implement plans to augment groundwater supply; optimize wellfield and surface water operations to efficiently meet demand; and investigate and address groundwater contamination. We provide hydrogeological and engineering services to assist electrical utility clients to achieve regulatory compliance; and assist with property redevelopment to remain relevant in the industry.
Our commitment is to develop a deep understanding of your goals and challenges and provide technical expertise while controlling costs.
Services to public utilities include:
- Water supply planning, optimization, and development support
- Sustainable groundwater management
- Groundwater storage and recovery
- Site environmental investigation and remediation
- Permitting, compliance monitoring, and reporting
- Groundwater modeling
- Property redevelopment support
- Public assistance and communications support
- Litigation support