Hargis has 40 years of experience supporting clients in the legal arena. Our environmental and engineering staff experts routinely help lawyers develop a working knowledge of complex, scientific and technical issues that supports their case-winning legal strategies.
At Hargis we zero in on technical clarity. We grasp clients’ most challenging problems quickly because, in addition to our comprehensive qualifications and capabilities, Hargis knows the key issues and can flesh-out the nuances that signal red flags. Along with expert legal support for attorneys, Hargis offers a range of environmental risk management services including:
- Expert reports and testimony for deposition and trial; mediation and settlement negotiations
- Contaminant source, timing, fate and transport evaluations
- Identification of responsible parties
- Cost allocation and technical consultation for insurance recovery
- Real estate environmental site assessments and investigations