Practice Area: Environmental Services
Hargis + Associates has the experience and expertise to solve your soil and groundwater contamination issues. We successfully mitigate environmental concerns associated with industrial discharges, historic operations and waste disposal practices, and indigenous water quality issues. We provide cost effective solutions for some of the nation's largest industrial corporations and offer a range of services, including:
- Groundwater and soil investigations for regulatory compliance at CERCLA/Superfund sites and RCRA facilities.
- Conceptual site models; fate and transport modeling, risk evaluations, feasibility studies and remediation pilot testing.
- Design, permitting, contracting and construction of remediation systems.
- Peer review and operation and maintenance activities for remedial systems.
- Environmental liability cost evaluations including determinations for allocation, financial assurance, and environmental reserves.